Registration Policy and Procedures
Five Ways to Register
- Online registration:
Secure your seat now, quick, easy and safest way to register.
Register Here >>
- Phone Registration
Call 772-462-7630 or toll free 1-888-283-1177
Have the course name, date and credit card information available.
Please note that your seat is not reserved until payment is received.
- Mail Registration Form with Payment To:
Corporate & Community Training Institute
Indian River State College
3209 Virginia Ave
Fort Pierce, FL 34981
Download Registration Form >>
- In Person Registration:
At the address above, Building Y, Room 303
Forms of Payments
- Early registration is encouraged due to limited course size.
- Classes must be paid in advance two weeks prior to start date.
- These classes are filled on a "First-come, First-served" basis.
- Payment must accompany registration form and received prior to class start date.
- Your seat is not reserved until we have received your payment.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age.
- Students are responsible for knowing their own continuing education requirements.
- Workshops/Classes are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment.
- Registrations on the day of the event is limited and discouraged; walk-ins may be turned away (Instructors are not authorized to accept money from attendees).
- CCTI classes, workshops and seminars do not qualify for any type of discount, Florida pre-paid or State Tuition waiver programs.
- Cash, money order, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Checks and money orders must be made out to Indian River State College.
- Cash payment must be made in person at Corporate & Community Training Institute Offices, Building Y, Room 303 on the Main Campus of Indian River State College Main in Fort Pierce, Fl.
- Full refunds are given when a class is cancelled by the College and/or the CCTI.
- Course fees will be fully refunded if the request is received at least 3 business days prior to course start date unless otherwise stated in the course / conference registration materials.
- Course fees for eLearning are nonrefundable.
- Refunds will not be given to students who fail to attend a class/course.
- Should a student request a transfer to another course at a later date fees will not be refunded.
- CCTI classes, seminars and workshops may not always be eligible for college credit and do not qualify for any type of discount, Florida pre-paid or State Tuition waiver programs.
- Businesses/organizations may utilize the payment options outlined above or submit purchase orders and/or formal letters of authorization that must accompany registration requests
- Faxed registrations must include a copy of the purchase order or formal letter of authorization with originals sent to the CCTI at the aforementioned address.
- Purchase orders and/or formal letters of authorization must include the following:
- Company letterhead with billing address.
- Contact name, title, and phone number of person authorized to purchase for business/organization.
- What is authorized to include; Student(s) name(s), course number(s), and dates of class(es), tuition and/or books.