Fast Track Solar Field Construction Program
~ Fast Track Program to Employment ~
Are you looking to build a technical career that offers good pay and growth opportunities with established employers? Then jump on our Fast Track Solar Field Construction Program and earn your way to a rewarding and challenging career.
This Fast Track Program is an intensive hands-on training program designed around an initial set of technical skills, with the goal of earning an interview for employment with one of our partnering Solar Field Construction Companies. Classes are held five days per week for five weeks. Class and lab times may vary depending on topic and Instructor availability.
During this program, you will receive:
- MSSC Certification training in: Safety Awareness, Process Management, Maintenance, Quality Control (passing all certifications earns you the nationally recognized MSSC/CPT "Certified Production Technician")
- 10 Hour OSHA Training and Certification
- Basic Print Reading
- Measurement Equipment Training
- Hands-on Training in Basic Hand and Power Tools
This customized program is designed to meet employment requirements of the FPL sub-contractors that are constructing a number of Solar Power Generation Fields in Florida locations. These Contractors are partnering with us in this program and may be looking to interview YOU at the completion of this program.
Individuals with a Construction and/or Mechanical background looking for full-time employment
- Course Type: Continuing Education Institute, Licensing & Certifications
- Length: Minimum of 180.00 hours
- Format: Classroom & Hands On Lab Training
- Required Text: Included in cost
- Requirements: See Job Description for Physical Requirements
- SIGN UP TODAY! Limited Seating! For more information Call Toll FREE 1.888.283.1177
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.