OSHA 30 Hour General Industry
This 30 Hour General Industry OSHA training course targets those working in a Supervisory or Managerial position overseeing the safety and welfare of employees in their company or department.
The course is designed to teach managers and supervisors how to institute a consistent Safety Program within their area of responsibility. In addition, the class identifies steps needed to develop an internal “Heads-up” Culture beneficial to the individual employee and the Company as a whole.
Each Attendee will receive a Federal 30 Hour OSHA card upon completion of the course.
NOTE: Students MUST attend all four (4) classes for certification
Topics Include: (2 Hours Each)
- New 2010 Introduction to OSHA
- Introduction to Job Hazard Analysis
- Safety and Health Programs
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention Plans, and Fire protection Subparts “E” & “L”
- Hazard Communication, Subpart “Z”
- Walking and Working Surfaces, Subpart “D”
- Materials Handling, Subpart “N”
- Hazardous Materials, Subpart “H”
- Electrical, Subpart “S”
- Machine Guarding, Subpart “O”
- Lockout/Tag-out (LOTO), Subpart “J”
- Combustible Dust
- Permit – Required Confined Spaces
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Subpart “I”
- OSHA for Supervisors and Managers
Managers, supervisors and team leaders
- Course Type: Continuing Education Institute, Licensing & Certifications
- Length: Minimum of 30.00 hours
- Format: classroom
- SIGN UP TODAY! Limited Seating! For more information Call Toll FREE 1.888.283.1177
- At completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion.