SHRM ™Essentials of Human Resource Management
Deadline to register is June 10.
SHRM Essentials of Human Resource Management certificate program is designed for both new and veteran Human Resource professionals. Whether your work in a small or large company, this course defines the role and function of Human Resources.
This program offers a broad overview of the Human Resource function. Whether you are in an entry level position, the Director of Human Resources, or simply want to strengthen your employee management skills, this program is for you. This course offers shared experiences of your peers and instructor, while learning techniques for handling HR challenges. This certificate of completion course is a great addition to your resume!
Click here for flyer
Benefits of this program:
- Enhances HR knowledge and effectiveness
- Clarifies key pieces of federal legislation on sexual harassment, age discrimination, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and more
- Promotes a consistent understanding of HR function to non-HR management
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization
- Course Type: Continuing Education Institute, Licensing & Certifications
- Length: Minimum of 8.00 hours
- Course Materials Included
- This class may be eligible for HRCI Credits through Self-Reporting to the State Website.