SHRM Essentials of Human Resource Management
This seminar is great for Supervisors and Managers!
SHRM Essentials of Human Resource Management certificate program is designed for both new and veteran Human Resource professionals. Whether your work in a small or large company, this course defines the role and function of Human Resources.
This program offers a broad overview of the Human Resource function. Whether you are in an entry level position, the Director of Human Resources, or simply want to strengthen your employee management skills, this program is for you. This course offers shared experiences of your peers and instructor, while learning techniques for handling HR challenges. This certificate of completion course is a great addition to your resume!
Benefits of this program:
- Enhances HR knowledge and effectiveness
- Clarifies key pieces of federal legislation on sexual harassment, age discrimination, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and more
- Promotes a consistent understanding of HR function to non-HR management
- Offers professional development for divisional or departmental supervisors to ensure HR compliance
- Develops a common dictionary of HR terms for the entire organization
If three or more from ONE organization attend, cost is $449 per person. Please call 1.888.283.1177 to register multiple people.
**Please note: Due to extensive materials and preparation costs, refunds are not available, substitutions however, will be allowed.
New IRSC SHRM students are eligible for a $15 SHRM membership discount. Code and directions to register will be emailed once registration is processed.
- Course Type: Continuing Education Institute, Licensing & Certifications
- Length: Minimum of 8.00 hours
- Course Materials Included
- This class may be eligible for HRCI Credits through Self-Reporting to the State Website.
- Classes presented by the CCTI@IRSC are for personal enrichment, professional certification and licensing or continuing education purposes only. They do not qualify for college credit and therefore are not eligible for discounts, Florida pre-paid, State tuition waiver programs or funding for college level classes.